2014年4月30日星期三

Today's CD Cover Design: What Happens Next

I did the routine project today.

Here is the rule:

1 – Go to “wikipedia.” Hit “random”or clicken.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:RandomThe first random wikipedia article you get is the name of your band.
2 – Go to “Random quotations”or clickwww.quotationspage.com/random.php3The last four or five words of the very last quote of the page is the title of your first album.
3 – Go to flickr and click on “explore the last seven days”or clickwww.flickr.com/explore/interesting/7daysThird picture, no matter what it is, will be your album cover.
4 – Use photoshop or similar to put it all together.

So I went to flickr and saw the third pic of the day. It's a protrait of a lovely baby from lylevincent. I took a little part of it and use as a main visual element in my design.

Here is what I got:)


       photo credit to lylevincent in flickr

没有评论:

发表评论