2014年4月26日星期六

Poster Design: Family

I saw a post online about artists keep doing personal project every day. It's a meaningful thing to do because it can keep you inspired and keep you busy at hand. 

I make my mind to do the same thing and I hope I won't stop halfway. 

Today I watch a documentary called Jiro Dreams of Sushi and drew some random sketches. After dinner, I scanned these doodles into photoshop and play around with them. I tried to get messy and don't think about the result. The final result turns like this, and when I look at this, I think about family.





Family usually has several family members with different ages. Usually family members bring love and laughter to each other, but sometimes they bring hatred and jealousy.

Sometimes, a big family is somewhat like a small society.

Nothing is absolutely positive, nor is negative. 




没有评论:

发表评论